Friday, March 8, 2013

winter woes

Last time I checked, didn't the Groundhog say spring was coming soon? Apparently he's a liar. To anyone else here in NY you know exactly what I'm talking about. THIS was not a pleasent thing to wake up to on this lovely March morning:


Thanks, but no thanks. Also, my train getting in to the city 20 minutes late was not a nice start to my day. I was really in the mood for spring too. St. Patrick's Day is next weekend (which I'm SO excited about!) and I even painted my nails last night in the spirit of spring:

{Essie Navigate Her and Good as Gold}
 
Not necessarily well (self painted nails is not my strong suit) but I tried! What are your feelings on the accent nail? I've been a huge fan of the ring finger accent nail for a while but lately I've been trying out the pinky, and am enjoying it!

Hopefully this is the end of snow until next season. I don't think I can take much more!

At least it's the weekend. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I like the ring finger accent better. It's more subtle. But if you're looking to make a splash, the pinkie is TOTALLY the way to go!

    ReplyDelete