Friday, March 15, 2013

st. patrick's day style

It is worth noting that I love any holiday that involves dressing up, having a few drinks and hanging out in the sunshine with your friends.

This, of course, includes St. Patrick's Day!

Below are some fun outfit ideas for this fun and festive holiday that everyone, Irish or otherwise, can enjoy.


{Made on Polyvore}

This outfit is NOT for someone going on a pub crawl! If you're staying at one party and looking for a trendy and edgy look, this might be the way to go.


{Made on Polyvore}

An outfit like this would be the more casual choice. If you plan to run around from bar to bar, this is the perfect way to look good and stay comfortable for the long day ahead.

While I'm not entirely sure what I'll be wearing on St. Patrick's Day just yet, I'm sure it will include shamrock stickers and necklaces with green shot glasses attached.

The main plan, however, is to get out there and celebrate with my favorite people!

So I say to you, friends and readers:

Drink green beer.

Make green cupcakes.

Mix a boozy Shamrock Shake.

And above all - wear green!

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

1 comment: