Wednesday, March 13, 2013

wednesday wants - shoes

This week for my Wednesday Wants, I'm going to focus on the finest accessory that your feet can flaunt: shoes.

So without further ado, the five shoes that I really want right now:

{Cole Haan}
Of all of the shoes I have (and I have a lot), how is it possible that I don't have a pair of classic black pumps?

This should be a staple in every girls closet, and it somehow is not in mine!

Regardless, this pair is beautiful, and Cole Haan footwear is always a good choice.

{Tory Burch}
I love Tory Burch flats (I already have two pairs), and have been wanting nude flats for a while. So it goes without saying that these just seem like the perfect fit!
{Steve Madden}
You give me five seconds of warm weather and my mind is officially on the fast track to summer. With that said, these sandals belong in my collection.

{Steve Madden}

As you've probably gotten from my past entries, I love the color mint. So these flats are right up my alley!

{Urban Outfitters}

I love my black ankle boots in the winter, but this peep toe taupe pair are a perfect way to transition the style into spring.

As if I don't have enough shoes already, I always want more!

But enough about me! What shoes do YOU want for spring?

1 comment:

  1. I like mint too. It gives your feet the freshest breath!

    ReplyDelete