Wednesday, March 6, 2013

wednesday wants

As I had mentioned in my first post, I'm really into making lists. I've decided that every Wednesday I'm going to make a list of the 5 things I really want right now!

{Frock Candy}
I'm always looking for fun colored pants, and I'm loving floral for spring.


    {Gap}

Boyfriend jeans are the perfect relaxed choice for any spring weekend. I'm picturing this with a nice big sweater and a collared shirt underneath with my comfy Toms!

{Urban Outfitters}
 In addition to the fact I'm adoring the style of this dress, I'm really excited to rock some coral for spring.
I have to admit, ever since The Hills (I wasn't into Laguna Beach nearly as much!) I've been bitten by the Lauren Conrad bug. While Kohl's isn't normally my first choice for shopping, I'm LOVING her spring collection. Particularly this dress (which LC herself can be seen wearing in the April issue of Redbook)
{Michael Kors}
I never said Wednesday Wants needed to be practical. I already have a silver MK watch. But in a fantasy world where I'm rich, I have a second one in gold.

All of this writing as gotten me bitten by the shopping bug. Where's the nearest mall!? What are YOU wanting this Wednesday?

1 comment: