Wednesday, March 20, 2013

wednesday wants - dresses

In honor of the first day of spring, I want to celebrate an item that

I am so excited to bring back "sans tights" - dresses!

Of course it goes without saying that a dress is such a versatile item to have in your closet.

It can be worn with a pair of Toms and a denim jacket for a casual look.

Or maybe a blazer and heels for a work-appropriate look.

Or even with a sweater, tights, and boots to bring a summer look into one for winter.

So without further ado, these are five dresses that I really want at the moment:

Has anyone else been hypnotized by those Old Navy commercials for their new eyelet dresses?

Well I have.

They are just so cute AND only $25 each!

{Old Navy}

 And with Easter just around the corner, I think that it's appropriate to mention that I think that the yellow one needs to hop into my closet as soon as possible.


{Urban Outfitters}
I love everything about this dress. From the bold pattern to the exposed back, there is simply nothing that I think looks better.

I could easily see transitioning this piece from day to night once the weather gets warmer!

{Anthropologie}

And speaking of the change in seasons, this dress might be the perfect combination of fun and color that I need to jump start me into warmer days.

{H&M}
I love the shade of green in this dress, and you can never argue with H&M's low prices.

{Loft}
Just like i mentioned yesterday, big and bold stripes are HOT right now! And on top of that, these colors would brighten any day!

And while I'm always looking to add more dresses to my closet, the real question is what dresses are YOU currently craving this Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. I need some dresses. I feel like I wear them very infrequently.

    ReplyDelete