Monday, March 25, 2013

low key weekend recap

In my opinion, there's nothing like a relaxing weekend that features the return of some long-lost friends!

Friday night was a night in with Bryan spent with a little pizza and channel flipping.

Low key and perfect.

Saturday was a little bit more productive. The day started off with a trip to Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Huntington. Which if you've never had it, is the greasiest but most glorious thing in the universe!

We then spent most of the day shopping around before going out to eat at Hurricane Grill and Wings in Syosset.
If you like wings, you HAVE to try this place.

I mean, you can even sample any of the sauces! My personal favorites are Mango Barbecue, Chipotle Raspberry, and Cyclone!

My beer choice that evening was called Leaf Pile. And while I found it to be extremely weird that a fall beer was available so close to April, I was more than happy to give it a go since fewer things make me happier than a glass of beer with cinnamon sugar on the rim.


Later in the night we went to Miller's Ale House, which is the usual hangout spot of choice for my group of friends. We had two of our out of town friends in for a visit and sometimes there's nothing to brighten your spirits like seeing some old friends.

Finally, Sunday was just another bum day with Bryan watching movies and eating snacks. Basically, a perfect lazy day is sometimes all you need.

It's always sad to see the weekend end, but it's back to the grind today. As always, I like to start my week in good spirits.
So I say to all of you: Happy Monday!

___________________________________


This is a Weekend Shenanigan link up with Samis Shenanigans!

1 comment:

  1. You know what the best part of Hurricane's is? How the order is ALWAYS totally correct!

    ReplyDelete