Thursday, March 7, 2013

spring nail trends 2013

When it comes to following trends, I definitely like to take whats hot at the moment and mix it in with my usual style. I don't like to follow things blindly (For instance, apparently short suits are in this season? Thanks but no thanks.) However, when it comes to the hot nail colors, while I definitely have my staples (Just like every other girl on Long Island) I'm always willing to at least give the new trends a try! Here's what's looking hot this season that I'm most excited about:

 Pastels {Zoya, Butter, Essie}

Pastels are ALWAYS a staple of the spring, and that goes even more so this season! Besides adding little additions into my wardrobe, I'm so excited to rock some of these colors on my hands!


Nudes are always a staple but with the apparent death of nail art they are back this season in a big way, but with some twists with some tans, cocoas, and metallic finishes. 



To help ease everyone in from winter to spring, instead of breaking out the bright red start with a coral!

I'm really excited to try out all of these colors in the next few months! What spring nail colors are you most excited about?

1 comment:

  1. I wish it were socially acceptable for me to paint my nails.

    ReplyDelete