Friday, March 1, 2013

Here it goes..


I'm not sure what compelled me to start a blog, and I'm not sure if I'll ever even make it public. For now it's an experiment to see if a) I can keep this up, since I tend to quit a lot of projects I try and b) if I'm any good at this blogging thing.

I'm going to start this off with three things. I'm good at lists, it keeps my thoughts and my days organized. Otherwise this post (and the rest of my life) would fall into anarchy. 

  • I get a lot of manicures and pedicures with work, call it spoiled but it is a fantastic perk I am more than willing to embrace. This color is Essie Lady Like, and apparently my grandmother is also a fan and currently sporting the color. I like to think style is hereditary. 
  • I love this watch. MK is classic, and there is nothing more to say about that. When I'm rich I'll by like 10 more in different colors and styles.
  • I love doing yoga, which has proven to be difficult as I never seem to have time to get my butt to a studio so sometimes I try to create a makeshift studio in my basement by creating a nice ambiance and my All-In Yoga iPhone app, which creates programs and even lets me make my own.
That's it for post attempt once, until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is basically the best thing ever. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete